The Higher Education Commission in Pakistan offers scholarships for postgraduate study at universities abroad.
The British Council provides comprehensive advice on many aspects of study in the UK, including what funding opportunities are available.
Students interested in a one-year master’s degree can apply for the British Chevening programme, which is available to students in Pakistan.
Global Futures Scholarship
Manchester has just announced a scholarship of £1.7 million for international students starting their degrees in September 2022. Open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students, the scholarship is available to any international student wishing to study at Manchester.
The awards available to undergraduate students
Pursue your undergraduate degree at Warwick and you could stand to earn a £5,000 scholarship.
The scholarship application form will only be available to students who have applied and received an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme starting in 2022.
All Global Futures scholarships will award to students based on their academic excellence. All candidates will be contacted about the application process for the scholarship once an offer is made.
15 partial awards will be open to applicants who are domiciled in South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
For each award received, the international scholarship provides £5,000 of tuition in the first year and a further £5,000 of tuition in the second year as long as the student has an average of 60% or above.
Applicants will be awarded a international scholarship in the form of a discount on future tuition fees.
Please note that your application will only be considered once it has been submitted.
Here’s a summary of the eligibility criteria:
Applications will be considered from international students who pay fees and reside in the following countries in South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- The applicant is applying for a direct first year entry in 2022 and has, or is working towards, one of the following qualifications:
- International A-levels and Sri Lankan A-levels.
- IB Diploma.
- You must be academically qualified in Indian Standard XII (CBSE, CISCE, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Gujarat boards).
- The South Asian awards require that applicants have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study a full time programme at Manchester and to submit an online scholarship application form by 22 May 2022.
- The awards will be made following the confirmation of exam results, which can take place between June and August, 2022 depending on your qualification.
- The application form will be emailed to all interested parties.
- To become a international scholarship recipient, applicants should have good academic grades and they should submit a compelling scholarship application.
- On this program, we are looking for independent developers (not designers) who will have their own living and work expenses covered.
- The award is for applicants who are about to start a degree in Medicine, Dentistry or Architecture.
- Applicants must have applied to The University of Manchester as their UCAS choice by 22 May 2022.
In the above, you’ll see a brief summary of our requirements. Make sure to download and read all terms and conditions before deciding whether or not to apply.
If you’re a US citizen, you must submit an online application form by May 22nd, 2022. The link to the online application form will be emailed to everyone who has been offered a scholarship. All international scholarship applicants will be notified of the University’s decision by August 22nd, 2022 after exam results are released.
The University offers scholarships to people who are in financial need. They also provide general guidance on how to seek out funding for a variety of expenses.