Northrop Grumman is now hiring in Japan! We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work for a global company and to develop your career in an international environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
The Northrop Grumman Corporation is urgently hiring for a variety of jobs in Japan. Applicants must have a four-year degree in engineering or a related field, and be able to obtain a security clearance. The following jobs are currently available:
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
For more information on these jobs, or to apply, please visit the Northrop Grumman jobs website.
The Northrop Grumman Jobs in Japan are responsible for a variety of tasks. These include but are not limited to:
– Providing engineering and technical support for the development, fielding, and sustainment of Northrop Grumman products and services in Japan.
– Supporting customers with per-sales and post-sales technical advice and engineering services.
– Generating new business opportunities through market analysis, capture planning, and proposal development.
– Participating in special projects as required.
Northrop Grumman Jobs in Japan Salary Range
The average salary for Northrop Grumman Jobs in Japan is ¥9,023,773 per year. The salary range for Northrop Grumman Jobs in Japan is between ¥7,122,873 and ¥10,924,673 per year.
How to Apply
The Northrop Grumman Corporation is now hiring for a variety of jobs in Japan. If you are interested in applying for any of the available jobs, please follow the steps below.
- Visit the Northrop Grumman careers website and search for open jobs in Japan.
- Select the job you are interested in and click “Apply Now”.
- You will be redirected to the Northrop Grumman application portal. Create an account or log in with your existing credentials.
- Follow the prompts to complete your online application. Be sure to include all required documents and information.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. You can check the status of your application by logging back into your account on the Northrop Grumman application portal.